COVID - 19 ALERT
Keeping everyone healthy and safe is our number one priority.
Our office has always maintained high standards of cleanliness and sanitization and we will continue to be diligent during this pandemic. We will adhere to strict screening measures and infection control to provide you with peace of mind.
Our protocols include:
- Requiring anyone entering the offices to wear a facemask and ensuring they are a minimum of 6 ft. apart.
- Using No-Touch forehead thermometer to take and record all staff members temperatures prior to each shift.
- Using No-Touch forehead thermometer of each patient.
- Requiring all staff to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning all surfaces in offices that can be exposed to infection between patients.
- Requiring symptomatic patients to reschedule appointments to later dates.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID‑19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
For more information, please consult the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).